Curry's Kitch'n Cook'd Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: Excellent, thinly sliced yet thick enough to hold some dip, these have wide ridges (think Wavy Lays), and an outstanding taste.
Not too greasy, but enough oil and salt to make you reach for more. An excellent snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good potato aroma, it reminded us of hot french fries.
From the package: “Dear Friends: I wish to thank you for making Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips the most popular in the Shenandoah Valley for over 40 years. With the highest standards possible. I believe you are getting the best potato chip on the market. Our chips must always be 'crispy fresh' when the bag is opened. If for any reason you are not satisfied or have comments about our product, please contact our plant location at 1703 W. Beverley Street, Staunton, VA 540-886-4473 or 800-752-1535. Our customers are #1. Sincerely, Raymond Curry, President, Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co., Inc.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road