Curry's Kitch'n Cook'd Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: Excellent, thinly sliced yet thick enough to hold some dip, these have wide ridges (think Wavy Lays), and an outstanding taste.
Not too greasy, but enough oil and salt to make you reach for more. An excellent snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good potato aroma, it reminded us of hot french fries.
From the package: “Dear Friends: I wish to thank you for making Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips the most popular in the Shenandoah Valley for over 40 years. With the highest standards possible. I believe you are getting the best potato chip on the market. Our chips must always be 'crispy fresh' when the bag is opened. If for any reason you are not satisfied or have comments about our product, please contact our plant location at 1703 W. Beverley Street, Staunton, VA 540-886-4473 or 800-752-1535. Our customers are #1. Sincerely, Raymond Curry, President, Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co., Inc.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road