Pringles Ranch-Rageous Flavored Potato Crisps
Taste test: There's a very distinct ranch flavor on these Pringles.
It's very cool if you lick the powder off first. Not as tangy as the Doritos brand of Ranch powder, but more like you dipped your Pringle into some ranch dressing. Very good taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These kind of smell like the sour cream and onion Pringles, but not a strong smell anyway.
From the package: “Serving size: 1 ounce”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road