Pringles Ranch-Rageous Flavored Potato Crisps
Taste test: There's a very distinct ranch flavor on these Pringles.
It's very cool if you lick the powder off first. Not as tangy as the Doritos brand of Ranch powder, but more like you dipped your Pringle into some ranch dressing. Very good taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These kind of smell like the sour cream and onion Pringles, but not a strong smell anyway.
From the package: “Serving size: 1 ounce”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road