Pringles Ranch-Rageous Flavored Potato Crisps
Taste test: There's a very distinct ranch flavor on these Pringles.
It's very cool if you lick the powder off first. Not as tangy as the Doritos brand of Ranch powder, but more like you dipped your Pringle into some ranch dressing. Very good taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These kind of smell like the sour cream and onion Pringles, but not a strong smell anyway.
From the package: “Serving size: 1 ounce”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road