Utz Cheddar Cheese Specials Pretzels
Taste test: Another pretzel variety where the cheese taste is not on powder that is brushed on to the outside of the pretzel, but rather baked into the snack itself.
It tasted like the combination of a Cheez-It or Cheese Nip cracker and a hard pretzel. These were OK, extra salt on the pretzel makes you want to grab for your favorite bevarine.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a stale-type aroma, but then a few more whiffs and a slight cheese smell develops.
From the package: “Utz Specials have been enjoyed by millions of pretzel lovers who want that sourdough pretzel flavor without the hard bite of our Old Fashioned Hard Pretzels. Now we've taken that special taste and combined it with cheddar cheese ... rich sourdough taste and real cheddar cheese in a crackery, soft-bite pretzel. And Utz Cheddar Cheese Specials are baked to perfection with only one and a half grams of fat per serving! Fresh from Utz ... the Original Sourdough Special Pretzel and now the first Cheddar Cheese Sourdough Special Pretzel!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road