Utz Cheddar Cheese Specials Pretzels
Taste test: Another pretzel variety where the cheese taste is not on powder that is brushed on to the outside of the pretzel, but rather baked into the snack itself.
It tasted like the combination of a Cheez-It or Cheese Nip cracker and a hard pretzel. These were OK, extra salt on the pretzel makes you want to grab for your favorite bevarine.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a stale-type aroma, but then a few more whiffs and a slight cheese smell develops.
From the package: “Utz Specials have been enjoyed by millions of pretzel lovers who want that sourdough pretzel flavor without the hard bite of our Old Fashioned Hard Pretzels. Now we've taken that special taste and combined it with cheddar cheese ... rich sourdough taste and real cheddar cheese in a crackery, soft-bite pretzel. And Utz Cheddar Cheese Specials are baked to perfection with only one and a half grams of fat per serving! Fresh from Utz ... the Original Sourdough Special Pretzel and now the first Cheddar Cheese Sourdough Special Pretzel!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road