Herr's Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: Lots of pepper are on the outside of the chip, there's a slight greasy taste to them (a bit greasier than the Utz salt & pepper), but otherwise very tasty.
The pepper gives you a bite as an after-taste, quite enjoyable..
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peppery smell.
From the package: “Herr's shakes things up with this exciting taste treat. Delicious Herr's Potato Chips perfectly seasoned with salt and tangy black pepper. Just enough of each to enhance the natural potato flavor. So simple, yet so satisfying. It's a classic flavor combination you're going to love! In fact, you have my guarantee. -- Jim Herr, Founder”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Convenient Food Mart in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road