Middleswarth Kitchen Fresh Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are the whitest and lightest potato chips that I've ever seen.
These are thinly sliced regular style potato chips with a lot of salt and vinegar on them. Not too much vinegar where you get the "eye wince," but just enough to make salt and vinegar fans happy. A good snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very vinegary.
From the package: “There's an 'A' in our name ... and 'A' quality in our product that will put 'A' smile on your face with every bite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ira M. Middleswarth & Son, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Convenient Food Mart in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road