Doritos Extreme Zesty Sour Cream & Cheddar
Taste test: I was quite excited when I heard that there was a whole new kind of Doritos, and that they were supposed to be more "extreme" than ever.
According to the bag, not only were they changing the taste, but also the thickness and crunchiness of the chip. Quite a commendable goal. The verdict: These are good chips, but I was underwhelmed by the "extremeness" of them. They taste like sort of a cross between the Nacho Cheesier flavor and the Cooler Ranch flavor. So it’s not even really a new taste. They don’t particularly taste like sour cream and cheddar. They are thicker than regular Doritos (but not that much thicker), and the chips seem to be a bit larger, with more rounded corners.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: About the same as regular Doritos.
From the package: “Yes, you are bold, but are you daring enough to try new Doritos® Extreme™ brand tortilla chips? These outrageous chips are extra thick, and extra crunchy, to give you a bigger, bolder Doritos® brand taste.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Xpress Food Mart, Bainbridge Street, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road