Unique Pretzels Jalapeno Cheddar Mini Splits
Taste test: These hard pretzels had the flavor baked inside the pretzel instead of powdered on the outside.
While I couldn't taste the cheese in the (the regular cheese version of Unique Pretzels), I could definitely taste the jalapeno in these. The taste was subtle at first, but after you've eaten a few, you'll wonder why your mouth is burning. Not the hottest snack I've tasted, but you get a good "burn" aftertaste. Interestingly, I didn't taste the cheese in this one either, although others said there was a mild cheese taste. Imagine eating a jalapeno-flavored Cheese Nip and a pretzel at the same time and you'll get an idea of the taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: You can definitely smell the jalapeno after opening the bag.
From the package: “We at Unique Pretzel Bakery, a family owned and operated business, are proud to serve our customers with a selection of crunchy-tasty pretzels. Unique Splits pretzels, are the only pretzels of their kind in the world and are available in a variety of flavors for your enjoyment. Having been in business for five generations, we wish to say 'thank you' for your continued patronage and loyalty. We ship pretzels anywhere! Call 1-888-4-SPLITS.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Unique Pretzel Bakery Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (245 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road