Taste test: These are much better chips than I expected.
When I saw "Kitch'n Cook'd" on the label, I was expecting a kettle-cooked or greasier chip. These are extremely crispy and very light (thinner cut, I'd imagine). This makes it better to keep grabbing more chips, similar to Lays in consistency. The barbecue flavor is standard, barbecue fans will enjoy them (not too strong and not too sparse).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight barbecue aroma, but not overpowering.
From the package: “Dear Friends: I wish to thank you for making Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips the most popular in the Shenandoah Valley for over 40 years. With the highest standards possible. I believe you are getting the best potato chip on the market. Our chips must always be 'crispy fresh' when the bag is opened. If for any reason you are not satisfied or have comments about our product, please contact our plant location at 1703 W. Beverley Street, Staunton, VA 540-886-4473 or 800-752-1535. Our customers are #1. Sincerely, Raymond Curry, President, Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co., Inc.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Food Lion. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road