Kettle Krisp Hulless Corn Puffs Baked Cheese
Taste test: These are cheese puffs without any kind of crunch, and at first you might think they were stale, but they're not.
It's as if they took the soft center of a cheese puff and put it in a bag. The cheese is good, but the non-crunch of the snacks may turn off some people. These are shaped like popcorn, as well, which may make people think of popcorn.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt toast, kind of.
From the package: “Try our other fine products.” (note -- none others listed on the bag).
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Rivard Popcorn Prod.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Weis Market in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road