Gibble's Cheese Puffys
Taste test: These cheese puffs, at first taste, didn't seem as good as Jax, the standard by which all other cheese puffs are judged.
But then I had a few more handfuls, then a few more, and before I knew it I was halfway through the bag. They are not as crunchy as Jax, but the cheese taste I think is a little bit better. Eat enough of these and you'll get the orange fingers. Very good snack!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell the same as when you open a can of Kraft Parmesan cheese.
From the package: “A lot of people have asked why our 'Cheese Puffys' cheese curls are so much better than other brands they have tried. The answer is simple. Cheese. We use plenty of cheese. REAL CHEESE. That is the secred why our 'Cheese Puffys' taste so good. Real cheese is also an expensive ingredient, which is why many competitors use ingredients that cannot legally be called real cheese. They believe they can cut costs and make more money or sell at a lower price to increase their sales. We believe we can sell more by giving you a better product. So smile when you say 'cheese' and remember our 'secret' to a great tasting cheese curl.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Weis Market in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road