Bickel's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: Good, solid chips that have a strong taste of salt and vinegar.
Enough salt to leave residue on your fingers. A good chip for $0.99 (what we paid).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “No need to head to merry old England for the flavor of salt and vinegar chips. You'll find delicious Old World goodness in every bag of Bickel's Salt 'n Vinegar Potato Chips! We start with the best quality potatoes prepared our special way -- to lock in flavor and freshness. Then we add a perfectly proper blend of salt and vinegar for potato chips that taste mellow and delicious -- never sour! And careful seasoning means every chip in the bag tastes as good as the next! Be sure to try all our flavored potato chips and great-tasting snacks!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Gayle's Market, outside Harrisonburg, Virginia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road