Uncle Ray's Sour Cream & Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: I think these are the first sour cream & cheddar chips that I've tasted that haven't been rippled.
The regular chip doesn't hold in the flavor as much, it's not as much of a cheddar taste than with other rippled varieties. Still, it's a pretty good chip, thin cut if you like those style. Enough residue to leave stuff on your fingers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight cheese aroma.
From the package: Chapter 5 of the Life and Times of Uncle Ray. The bag was squished, so we couldn't get the top part of the chapter.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Mister Chips Convenience store at James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road