Unique Pretzels Cheese "Splits"
Taste test: These taste like ordinary hard pretzels.
In fact, I couldn't taste any "cheese" on the pretzel at all. I had to check the ingredients list to find the cheese listed (it was), but I still didn't taste any. Maybe the cheese is baked in the pretzel, there's definitely no cheese powder on the pretzels. Others who tasted this said there was a light cheese taste to the pretzels, and they really liked it.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No unique aroma.
From the package: “We at Unique Pretzel Bakery, a family owned and operated business, are proud to serve our customers with a selection of crunchy-tasty pretzels. Unique Splits pretzels, are the only pretzels of their kind in the world and are available in a variety of flavors for your enjoyment. Having been in business for five generations, we wish to say 'thank you' for your continued patronage and loyalty. We ship pretzels anywhere! Call 1-888-4-SPLITS.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Unique Pretzel Bakery Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road