Munch With Martin's Bar-B-Q Waffle Potato Chips
Taste test: These are crunchy rippled chips, though not as crunchy as the Herr's Smokey BBQ that we tasted the other day.
The barbecue powder is more spicy than sweet, and there's enough powder on the chips to leave residue on your fingers. If you like barbecue chips that are spicier and saltier, then you can't go wrong with these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight potato and barbecue smell.
From the package: “Dear Friend, At Martin's Potato Chips, Inc., we take the greatest care possible to provide our customers with a quality and fresh potato chip. Your patronage and loyalty are important to us. Every customer is special. Every sale carries our guarantee of quality. If for any reason you have any questions, comments or are not satisfied, call toll free 1-800-272-4477 weekdays, 9-4 Eastern Time.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Weis Market in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road