Utz Hulless Puff'n Corn Cheese Flavored
Taste test: Imagine taking the insides of all your cheese puffs (the soft side, not the crunchy side) and bagging that as a snack.
That's kind of what you get with these. They may taste like stale cheese puffs, but after a few handfuls you get used to them and they're not that bad. This is not a snack to have if you like your snacks with crunch.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a cheese-like smell.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Corner Market, Charlottesville, Virginia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road