Uncle Ray's Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good barbecue chips, with somewhat of a hot aftertaste.
Nothing special as far as barbecue chips go, but pretty good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard barbecue chips smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “Beyond Good!™ Brand” ... “Have you ever done something wrong and wished you could undo the wrong? I attended Boynton School located in Detroit, Michigan. In the seventh grade I had been chosen to play the part of Rip Van Winkle in our school play. My teacher thought I had a strong voice and that I would be perfect for the part. After many weeks of rehearsals with my classmates the day had finally come. There was one problem, I was suffering from stage fright. The day of the play I never made it to school. When I returned to school neither my teacher nor my classmates ever said a word about how I had disappointed them. Over the past 48 years I have often wished that I could go back in time and show up at my school that day ...”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at C'est Bon Convenience Store in Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road