Uncle Ray's Roasted Garlic Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very garlicy chips, with quite an impressive amount of flavor.
They're also quite good. People around the chip bowl weren't expecting this much garlic, so they were a bit startled when they bit in. If you don't like garlic, stay away, but if you do, you'll love these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild garlic smell.
From the package: “Beyond Good!™ Brand” ... “In the summer-time we had a lot of fun living in the Fisher Housing Project (S.W. side of Detroit). At nine years old, everyday was an adventure as well as every night. At night we would dig a hole in the back yard and build a fire to roast potatoes. We would put them on the end of a wire hanger and stick them in the fire for an hour or two. Summer time was bare foot time from May until September; most of us kids would go bare foot. I can still remember the pain, because someone would always leave their red-hot wire on the ground after they took their potato off.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road