Uncle Ray's Mustard & Onion "Coney" Potato Chips
Taste test: These taste like your typical hot dog toppings a mild mustard taste, with some onion mixed in.
They're pretty good chips, with a good amount of flavoring, as the flavoring overpowers the potato taste and covers up any greasy potato taste. They're kind of addictive. it's hard to stop eating them. This small 2-oz. bag had a generous helping of chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hot dog toppings.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lambert's Rainbow Square, Westwood, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road