Thunder Boomers Smokin' Barbecue Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very crisp kettle-cooked chips, with a good loud crunch.
They're mild at first, but they get kind of spicy and hot when the aftertaste comes around. Not the hottest in the world, but many people might want to have a beverage with these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild standard barbecue smell.
From the package: “Taste the thunder and run for cover! Here comes Smokin'™ Barbecue Thunder Boomers™. Prepare for an explosion of Kettle Cooked flavor in every thunderous crunch. Their electrifying taste will leave you begging for more! Smokin'™ Barbecue Thunder Boomers™ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips pack a double dose of hickory smoke flavor into a boomin' Kettle crunch!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Exxon gas station in Pine Grove, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road