Thins Light and Tangy
Taste test: Thins Light and Tangy have changed considerably since they were first introduced.
Basically, they are a thin chip, flavored with a variety of herbs and spices. However, when they first hit the market, the flavor combination was perfect. They were just tangy enough and spicy enough to stand out as a regular snacking choice. Then they changed the recipe. This was a bad, bad move. No longer were they something to be relished — instead, they became the weakest of the Thins flavors. I assume there were complaints, because they appear to have changed the recipe again — sadly, not quite back to how it was — which has made them enjoyable again. But they have not reached their former glory, and I wonder if they ever can again. Eating a pack is still a little disappointing.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A light, herby aroma.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Camberwell, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road