Utz Onion Flavored Rings
Taste test: These are decent onion rings, made with corn flour and rice flour.
They're smaller than Funyuns and unlike the smooth Funyuns, these are a bit rough around the edges. These aren't bad, but Funyuns are quite a bit better.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like onion soup
From the package: “New & Improved” ... “No Preservatives” ... Ingredients include onion powder, garlic, yellow corn fliur, yellow #5, yellow #6, red #40 and blue #2
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road