Utz Onion Flavored Rings
Taste test: These are decent onion rings, made with corn flour and rice flour.
They're smaller than Funyuns and unlike the smooth Funyuns, these are a bit rough around the edges. These aren't bad, but Funyuns are quite a bit better.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like onion soup
From the package: “New & Improved” ... “No Preservatives” ... Ingredients include onion powder, garlic, yellow corn fliur, yellow #5, yellow #6, red #40 and blue #2
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road