Herr's Crunchy Cheese Sticks
Taste test: These taste very close to crunchy Cheetos, although they are longer and thinner, with less cheese powder.
Still, that's kind of a good thing, as the orange residue on your hands is less, and you have a chance to savor the crunch instead of being overpowered by cheese. Good overall taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of cheesy, also kind of chemical-ly.
From the package: Contains 150 calories for each serving (serving size 1 oz.).
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Salisbury Beach, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road