Herr's Crunchy Cheese Sticks
Taste test: These taste very close to crunchy Cheetos, although they are longer and thinner, with less cheese powder.
Still, that's kind of a good thing, as the orange residue on your hands is less, and you have a chance to savor the crunch instead of being overpowered by cheese. Good overall taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of cheesy, also kind of chemical-ly.
From the package: Contains 150 calories for each serving (serving size 1 oz.).
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road