Sonora Mills All Natural Popped Tortilla Chips Nacho
Taste test: These are a heck of a lot like rice cakes (but they're actually made from corn, not rice).
It's always hard to make rice cake-like things have much taste, but these are OK. The flavor is hard to place it isn't stongly nacho cheesy, and it seems sort of ranch-like, but there does seem to be a decent amount of flavor.
Shop: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strange, but kind of like tortilla chips, in a way.
From the package: “Finally, a non-fried snack that tastes great! Yes, they're popped not fried! Popped Tortilla Chips are crispy and light in texture! At Sonora Mills we carefully choose only the finest ingredients, to create the finest tasting snacks. Now enjoy our Popped Tortilla Chips made from delicious Mexican masa corn. They're perfectly shaped for dipping in guacamole & salsas.”
Online store: Buy Popchips on Amazon #ad
Company: Popchips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Rice Cakes (42 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published November 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road