Baked Crunchy Pita Puffs Habanero Hot
Taste test: These are good and crunchy, and not oily at all.
These have a good heat kick, especially after you swallow and wait a second for it to kick in. You definitely need a mint afterwards. Good show!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder.
From the package: “Pita Puffs is a new and nutritious, great-tasting snack. It's the crunchy baked alternative to oily fried snacks. Made from pita dough and only the finest ingredients, Pita Puffs is a gourmet treat from our ovens. For a treat that is hot & Spicy try Habanero Hot!!!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1007 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road