Baked Crunchy Pita Puffs Habanero Hot
Taste test: These are good and crunchy, and not oily at all.
These have a good heat kick, especially after you swallow and wait a second for it to kick in. You definitely need a mint afterwards. Good show!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder.
From the package: “Pita Puffs is a new and nutritious, great-tasting snack. It's the crunchy baked alternative to oily fried snacks. Made from pita dough and only the finest ingredients, Pita Puffs is a gourmet treat from our ovens. For a treat that is hot & Spicy try Habanero Hot!!!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Pita Chips (61 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road