Michael's Gold n' Good Potato Chips
Taste test: These are your standard potato chips.
Pretty salty, a little greasy, lots of potato taste. They're nothing special, but they're good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road