Taste test: There's so much cinnamon and sugar on these pita chips that you'll first think about fried dough, but without the grease getting on your fingers.
These have a good crunch, and make a good alternative to saltier snacks (they almost taste like cookies). You will have a hard time not finishing the complete package (tray?).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fried dough. Mmmmm.
From the package: “100% natural and delicious” ... “Which flavor do you favor?™ No matter what your taste buds desire, we flavor it. Regenie's, all natural, tantalizing and delectable pitas are made fresh from our kitchen to yours. The freshest quality is guaranteed with any flavor you favor! P.S. Be sure to stock up! I warn you, this product is addicting.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (34 snacks)
- Sweet Chips (14 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road