Taste test: There's so much cinnamon and sugar on these pita chips that you'll first think about fried dough, but without the grease getting on your fingers.
These have a good crunch, and make a good alternative to saltier snacks (they almost taste like cookies). You will have a hard time not finishing the complete package (tray?).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fried dough. Mmmmm.
From the package: “100% natural and delicious” ... “Which flavor do you favor?™ No matter what your taste buds desire, we flavor it. Regenie's, all natural, tantalizing and delectable pitas are made fresh from our kitchen to yours. The freshest quality is guaranteed with any flavor you favor! P.S. Be sure to stock up! I warn you, this product is addicting.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road