Pretzel Pete Cheese & Garlic Nuggets
Taste test: These are very good pretzel nuggets.
They've got a really nice garlic taste, with some cheese in there too, and they aren't too hard, like some pretzel nuggets can be, so you can have a good crunch biting into these, but not risk losing any teeth..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild garlic aroma.
From the package: “Our old prospector friend Pete has done it again!! His marvelous nugget mine has yielded yet another snack temptation: crunchy sourdough pretzel nuggets generously seasoned with a satisfying blend of cheese and garlic. It's the perfect snack to tide you over or to enjoy with your lunch.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Buck-A-Book. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road