Pretzel Pete Cheese & Garlic Nuggets
Taste test: These are very good pretzel nuggets.
They've got a really nice garlic taste, with some cheese in there too, and they aren't too hard, like some pretzel nuggets can be, so you can have a good crunch biting into these, but not risk losing any teeth..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild garlic aroma.
From the package: “Our old prospector friend Pete has done it again!! His marvelous nugget mine has yielded yet another snack temptation: crunchy sourdough pretzel nuggets generously seasoned with a satisfying blend of cheese and garlic. It's the perfect snack to tide you over or to enjoy with your lunch.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road