Skinny Natural Corn Chips Original
Taste test: They kind of taste like popcorn, a bit of a styrofoamy feel but yet very crunchy.
Taste was pretty good for a low-fat snack. Yum!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like paint thinner or other chemicals.
From the package: “You know what you want from your favorite salty snack...great taste, zesty flavors, a crisp crunchy texture and feeling of satisfaction that comes from a delicious treat. Unless you read labels carefully, you may be getting more than you bargained for ... more calories, more cholesterol and a lot more fat. Compare what you're getting with other popular snacks and you will discover that, cup for cup, Skinny is the low-fat snack you've been searching for.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Cool Fruits, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road