Kettle Krisps Gourmet Baked Potato Chips Mustard & Honey
Taste test: These are small chips that look like normal potato chips but are actually baked, still kind of crunchy but without the greasy taste of a normal potato chip.
A light amount of honey and mustard are on the chip, but not enough to make me totally happy. Still, a good alternative if you're looking for a lower-fat snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight mustardy aroma.
From the package: “Kettle Foods makes the world's finest low fat potaot chip the way we make all of the world's finest snacks - by starting with real food ingredients. In this case, it's fresh, whole, unpeeled Russet potatoes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Eleni at Network World at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road