Kettle Krisps Gourmet Baked Potato Chips Mustard & Honey
Taste test: These are small chips that look like normal potato chips but are actually baked, still kind of crunchy but without the greasy taste of a normal potato chip.
A light amount of honey and mustard are on the chip, but not enough to make me totally happy. Still, a good alternative if you're looking for a lower-fat snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight mustardy aroma.
From the package: “Kettle Foods makes the world's finest low fat potaot chip the way we make all of the world's finest snacks - by starting with real food ingredients. In this case, it's fresh, whole, unpeeled Russet potatoes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Eleni at Network World at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road