Michael's Gold n' Good Country Style Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are average barbecue chips.
Nothing wrong with them, and the taste is OK, but nothing special either. They've got a very slightly hot aftertaste. Unfortunately, the bag was only about 1/3 full (even with very few broken chips).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating Michael's” ... serving size is “About 22 chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road