Michael's Gold n' Good Country Style Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are average barbecue chips.
Nothing wrong with them, and the taste is OK, but nothing special either. They've got a very slightly hot aftertaste. Unfortunately, the bag was only about 1/3 full (even with very few broken chips).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating Michael's” ... serving size is “About 22 chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road