Michael's Gold n' Good Country Style Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are average barbecue chips.
Nothing wrong with them, and the taste is OK, but nothing special either. They've got a very slightly hot aftertaste. Unfortunately, the bag was only about 1/3 full (even with very few broken chips).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating Michael's” ... serving size is “About 22 chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road