Michael's Gold n' Good Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good narrow-rippled sour cream and onion chips.
Nice taste, with a good mix of sour cream and onion. The bag was about half full, with very few broken chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “Can't Stop Eating Michael's” ... serving size is “about 18 chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road