Garden of Eatin' Salt & Vinegar potato chips
Taste test: Quite possibly the lightest amount of salt and vinegar I've ever tasted on a chip.
If you're looking for a salt and vinegar chip, do not get these. Even licking the chip, I could barely taste the vinegar. Don't worry about wincing: There's hardly anything on these chips.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There is no vinegar smell at all. It smells like robust Russet potatoes.
From the package: “For over a century, Garden of Eatin' has been using the finest organic ingredients in our tortilla chips to achieve authentic style and taste. Now, we extend our family's tradition of all natural snacks with the introduction of our new Garden of Eatin' Potato Chips made with Organic Potatoes."
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Glenna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road