Garden of Eatin' Salt & Vinegar potato chips
Taste test: Quite possibly the lightest amount of salt and vinegar I've ever tasted on a chip.
If you're looking for a salt and vinegar chip, do not get these. Even licking the chip, I could barely taste the vinegar. Don't worry about wincing: There's hardly anything on these chips.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There is no vinegar smell at all. It smells like robust Russet potatoes.
From the package: “For over a century, Garden of Eatin' has been using the finest organic ingredients in our tortilla chips to achieve authentic style and taste. Now, we extend our family's tradition of all natural snacks with the introduction of our new Garden of Eatin' Potato Chips made with Organic Potatoes."
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Glenna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road