Cape Cod White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are really good tortilla chips.
They're thick, crunchy and have a nice taste. You can tell from the texture that they really are made from stone ground corn meal it's noticeably different from most tortilla chips. Good stuff, as we've come to expect from Cape Cod.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tortilla chips aroma.
From the package: “Like everything from Cape Cod Potato Chips, our Tortilla Chips are made from the finest, freshest, all-natural ingredients. We select the best-quality corn to make the best stone ground corn meal. But what do tortilla have to do with New England? A whole lot, actually. More than 1000 years ago, the residents of the area we now know as New England began growing corn, using seeds they came by through Native American tribes to the South. Corn became a central part of the year-round diet in the Northeast. In the summer, it was eaten fresh from the cob. For the winter it was dried and ground into cornmeal which was made into thin, flat cakes, among other dishes. Our Tortilla Chips are made from sweet white corn, grown on family farms throughout New England. Their fine texture and light, crispy crunch is the result of stone grinding, refined cooking techniques and lots of taste-testing to determine the perfect chip thickness and flavor.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road