Taste test: These delicious Australian cheese rings are truly a delight to eat.
The rich, tasty cheese coating perfectly complements the crisp yet puffy ring. The cheese manages to remain moist without detracting from the crunchiness. As Cheezels fit comfortably on the tips of your fingers, licking the cheese from your fingertips just adds to the enjoyment. And you can amuse yourself by fitting one on every finger before eating! These are similar in texture to a cheese puff but with a distinctive cheese flavour of their own. Guaranteed to be eaten first at a party!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddar cheese aroma.
From the package: “A Hole lot of Fun” ... “Play with them! Crunch them! Taste them! Love them!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: Although now available in both large and small bags, Cheezels were originally only available in a box. This remains the best way to eat them.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road