Cape Cod Potato Chips Whole Earth Collection Robust Russet
Taste test: I've never been a big fan of russet-style chips, they always look burned to me and they taste kind of odd.
If you're a fan of those types of chips, though, these will be pretty good to you. I always think that they taste odd, though. Slightly greasy, but that's normal for a Cape Cod chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A deep, earthy type of aroma.
From the package: There's a long, long, story on the back of this bag. We'll print a portion here: “Inside each bag is our favorite version of one of Mother Nature's finest, most nutritious and versatile foods: the humble potato. Since its cultivation began in Peru 4,500 years ago, tales of tubers have become part of international folklore. The nutrient-dense wonders have adorned tables everywhere, and have been credited with everything from fueling the libido to curing sundry injuries to saving the Western world.” There's about 5 more paragraphs like this, and my fingers hurt from typing.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road