Cape Cod Potato Chips Whole Earth Collection Robust Russet
Taste test: I've never been a big fan of russet-style chips, they always look burned to me and they taste kind of odd.
If you're a fan of those types of chips, though, these will be pretty good to you. I always think that they taste odd, though. Slightly greasy, but that's normal for a Cape Cod chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A deep, earthy type of aroma.
From the package: There's a long, long, story on the back of this bag. We'll print a portion here: “Inside each bag is our favorite version of one of Mother Nature's finest, most nutritious and versatile foods: the humble potato. Since its cultivation began in Peru 4,500 years ago, tales of tubers have become part of international folklore. The nutrient-dense wonders have adorned tables everywhere, and have been credited with everything from fueling the libido to curing sundry injuries to saving the Western world.” There's about 5 more paragraphs like this, and my fingers hurt from typing.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (253 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road