Block & Barrel Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: This 1-oz.
bag contained a generous portion of large, unbroken, fairly thick barbecue chips. The taste was somewhere to the sweet side of center on the barbecue spectrum. There was a nice, slightly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: Ingredients include Smoked Yeast and Disodium Inosinate
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sysco Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Del's Frozen Lemonade, New Bedford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road