Dirty Potato Chips Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: The "dirty" chips look darker, but they are not burned, it's only because they have been cooked in peanut oil.
There's also a lot of salt and vinegar on these chips, and they have a good crunch. An above average chip, but not the best we've tasted.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very strong, nasal-stinger, vinegar smell awaits you when you open the bag.
From the package: “At 'Dirty's' we don't wash out the natural potato flavor, which makes our chips crunchier and tastier.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Dirty Potato Chips (9 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: John Shaw (no relation to Keith) is the Chip Master at Dirty Chips.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road