Snyder's of Hanover Honey BBQ Pieces
Taste test: These are broken up sourdough hard pretzels covered with flavoring.
The flavoring is overpowered by the taste of the pretzel, although the flavoring I could taste had a sweet barbecue style to it. I still prefer the honey mustard and onion variety of these pretzel pieces, but the honey bbq variety are OK.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very deep barbecue smell, as if you were smelling the inside of a barbecue sauce bottle.
From the package: “Take our distinct selection of Flavored Pretzel Pieces. Generous chunks of Sourdough Hard Pretzels bursting with intense flavor combinations...like the golden honey and tangy barbecue in our Honey BBQ Pretzel Pieces.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road