Snyder's of Hanover Honey BBQ Pieces
Taste test: These are broken up sourdough hard pretzels covered with flavoring.
The flavoring is overpowered by the taste of the pretzel, although the flavoring I could taste had a sweet barbecue style to it. I still prefer the honey mustard and onion variety of these pretzel pieces, but the honey bbq variety are OK.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very deep barbecue smell, as if you were smelling the inside of a barbecue sauce bottle.
From the package: “Take our distinct selection of Flavored Pretzel Pieces. Generous chunks of Sourdough Hard Pretzels bursting with intense flavor combinations...like the golden honey and tangy barbecue in our Honey BBQ Pretzel Pieces.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road