Chi-Chi's Rounds "Nacho Style" Stone Ground Corn Tortilla Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are just ordinary round tortilla chips.
They have some crunchy and taste pretty good — nothing out of the ordinary.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular torilla chips smell, nothing special.
From the package: “One-of-a-kind. No other tortilla chip tastes like the famous, authentic and delicious Chi-Chi's Tortilla Chip. Selected tender corn is Stone Ground in the time honored fashion, then we carefully blend and cook our ingredients to perfection. Our famous tortilla chips contain no preservatives!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Mesa Food Products
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road