Wise Ridgies Mesquite Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good and somewhat addictive thin-rippled barbecue chips with a really nice flavor and a slightly hot aftertaste.
Among the major brands, these definitely stand out from the crowd of barbecue chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good mesquite barbecue smell.
From the package: “Open a bag of Wise Ridges and let the fun begin. No one can resist the crispy, golden chips, great for snacking right out of the bag or dunking them in your favorite dip. Every chip is ridged and each one is full of flavor, extra crunchy and mega-delicious.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road