Smith's Potato Crisps Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: Although introduced as direct competition to the Samboy Salt and Vinegar, these chips stand alone against enduring favorites.
Smith's have taken their original potato chip and enhanced it with a mild salt and vinegar flavor. The taste is not so overpowering as to wrinkle your lips but enough so you don't feel cheated. Currently the best salt and vinegar chips available in Australia.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Gentle salt and vinegar aroma that doesn't cause your eyes to water.
From the package: “The Original and the Best” ... “What makes Smith's Salt and Vinegar potato chips Australia's favourite? Is it our mouthwatering salt and vinegar flavour? Maybe it's Smith's incredibly fresh crinkle cut crunch? Or is it the delicious taste of 100% grown potatoes? Smith's they're toooo goood”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan at Safeway in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road