Smith's Potato Crisps
Taste test: These chips have not changed much in a lifetime of chip eating.
Although they may get forgotten amid the wide range of competing flavors and styles now available in Australia, it is comforting to know that you can still return to these and get exactly what you expect. These are the traditional crinkle-cut chip lightly salted and not too oily.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Negligible smell except light aroma of chip.
From the package: “The Original and the Best” ... “Highest Quality, Freshest Yet” ... “Proudly made from Australian potatoes".
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road