Harry's Garden Vegetable Chips Garlic Blue
Taste test: The name's a bit confusing, but these are round, dark tortilla chips, and they're really quite tasty.
The delicious mild garlic taste is most noticeable when you first bite into the chip. From there, the garlic fades a bit as the standard tortilla chips taste takes over. Yum!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of garlicy. Nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Organically Grown Blue Corn, Minced Garlic, Expeller-Pressed Hi-Oleic Safflower Oil, Sea Salt”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Harry's Premium Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road