Bon Ton Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips they're pretty basic, but they they have a nice sweet barbecue taste, with no particular aftertaste.
The chips are very orange, a combination of the yellowish color of the chips and the dark orange color of the seasoning..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet barbecue smell, not bad.
From the package: “Contains less than 4 PPB Sulfites per serving [of Torula Yeast]”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road