Fiddle Faddle Butter Toffee Popcorn
Taste test: This is good butter toffee-coated popcorn and peanuts.
There's plenty of sugar and a good, crunchy consistency. There don't seem to be all that many peanuts, except for a few stuck to some of the larger clusters of popcorn, and a few loose peanuts on the bottom. The peanuts that we could find were good. The butter toffee coating does tend to leave a sticky, sugary residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cracker Jacks.
From the package: “Treat your family to real snacking fun with Fiddle Faddle® Butter Toffee Popcorn. Each kernel of our perfectly popped popcorn is mixed with delicious Planters® peanuts, and glazed with our delightful Butter Toffee coating. Enjoy Planters®, America's favorite peanuts, in a delicious Fiddle Faddle Popcorn snack!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road