Crunch 'n Munch Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had a thin sugar coating. There seemed to be a lot less overall sugar than, say, most caramel corns have, but still, this had a lot of sweet taste.
The impressive thing was that, as long as you only eat a few handfuls, it left barely any sugar residue on the fingers. As you eat more, the residue level does increase. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like popcorn, kind of.
From the package: “More than a century ago, Kettle Corn was a homemade favorite at county fairs and get-togethers. Now it's back — and Crunch 'n Munch has perfectly crcreated the unique, slightly salty, slightly sweet taste of the original. A light and satisfying taste that's just right for today. So just like years ago, the whole family can enjoy!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road