Crunch 'n Munch Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn had a thin sugar coating. There seemed to be a lot less overall sugar than, say, most caramel corns have, but still, this had a lot of sweet taste.
The impressive thing was that, as long as you only eat a few handfuls, it left barely any sugar residue on the fingers. As you eat more, the residue level does increase. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like popcorn, kind of.
From the package: “More than a century ago, Kettle Corn was a homemade favorite at county fairs and get-togethers. Now it's back — and Crunch 'n Munch has perfectly crcreated the unique, slightly salty, slightly sweet taste of the original. A light and satisfying taste that's just right for today. So just like years ago, the whole family can enjoy!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road