Humpty Dumpty All Dressed Ripples Potato Chips
Taste test: We're still trying to figure out what "All Dressed" refers to, but one of our chiptasters theorized that it's just all of the flavors that Humpty Dumpty makes mixed together onto one chip.
We've tasted vinegar, salt, barbecue and bacon on these chips. The ripple texture makes it a good chip that holds its flavor, and we liked these better than the non-rippled variety.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong aroma of all flavors that is hard to pin down.
From the package: “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful. So grab a bag and fill your face with the name that stands for more. Go for more. Go for Humpty Dumpty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- All Dressed Chips (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road