Humpty Dumpty All Dressed Ripples Potato Chips
Taste test: We're still trying to figure out what "All Dressed" refers to, but one of our chiptasters theorized that it's just all of the flavors that Humpty Dumpty makes mixed together onto one chip.
We've tasted vinegar, salt, barbecue and bacon on these chips. The ripple texture makes it a good chip that holds its flavor, and we liked these better than the non-rippled variety.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong aroma of all flavors that is hard to pin down.
From the package: “Got a taste for more? With Humpty Dumpty there's more for you. From Party Mix to Cheese Sticks, Potato Chips to Popcorn, Ringolos to Nachos, and everything in between, you'll love Humpty Dumpty more with every mouthful. So grab a bag and fill your face with the name that stands for more. Go for more. Go for Humpty Dumpty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- All Dressed Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Glenna in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road