Dakota Style Industrial Strength Mesquite Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, crunchy and thick potato chips with a good amount of barbecue flavoring.
It's not a sweet barbecue taste, more hearty (although not thick smokey bbq). If you like barbecue chips, you'll like these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A smoky barbecue aroma wafts from the opening of the bag.
From the package: “To make a better chip, start with a better potato. To guarantee it, we grow our own near Clark, South Dakota. Then we scrub them, slice them extra thick and open-kettle cook each batch by hand. The whole process from scrubbing to bagging is done in less than an hour so you know our chips are fresh. That's what gives Dakota Style Chips their Industrial Strength crunch and naturally good taste. In fact, we can't think of another family who grows, slices, cooks and bags their own chips the way we do! We hope you enjoy eating them as much as we enjoy making them.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road