Dakota Style Honey Mustard Potato Chips
Taste test: Another fine chip from the people at Dakota Style.
A good crunchy chip with a thicker cut, and less oil than other kettle-style chips we've tasted. The Honey and mustard flavor is good, it's more honey than mustard but we think that's a good thing. There's also enough flavoring on each chip to leave some residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight mustardy aroma.
From the package: “To make a better chip, start with a better potato. To guarantee it, we grow our own near Clark, South Dakota. Then we scrub them, slice them extra thick and open-kettle cook each batch by hand. The whole process from scrubbing to bagging is done in less than an hour so you know our chips are fresh. That's what gives Dakota Style Chips their Industrial Strength crunch and naturally good taste. In face, we can't think of another family who grows, slices, cooks and bags their own chips the way we do! We hope you enjoy eating them as much as we enjoy making them.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road