Terra Frites Seasoned Salt
Taste test: These are very crunchy fries with sort of a mildly peppery taste.
The pepper is more noticeable than the salt, despite the name. They're pretty good. Having said that, as I try more flavors of the Terra Frites, it seems that the different flavors don't really taste all that different.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like fries, a bit oily and a bit peppery.
From the package: “A combination of sea salt, pepper, herbs, and a hint of garlic.” ... “Terra has recreated the classic and delectable Belgian street treat with Terra Frites, a specialty crispy potato snack. We start with buttery tasting potato varieties like the European 'Bintje' or the Yukon Gold. Then we delicately sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, and a subtle blend of herbs and garlic to created these classic Seasoned Salt Frites. A new twist on a traditional favourite.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fries (146 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road